Brand new to the Atlas portfolio! Introducing the award-winning Extra Pale Ale from Summit Brewing Company.
A pioneer in craft beer (hey, that rhymes), Summit EPA has been gracing the pint glasses of serious brew lovers since 1986. Bronze color. Gold medal-winning flavor. With caramel, biscuity malts superbly balanced with an earthy hop bite and juicy citrus.
- Brewed Year-Round
- Original Gravity: 12.0° P
- Alcohol by Weight: 4.2%
- Alcohol by Volume: 5.2%
- Color, (deg. L.): Light bronze, 12.5 °L
- Bittering Units: 45
- Malts Utilized: 2-Row Pale, Caramel
- Hops Utilized: Horizon, Fuggle, Cascade
- Yeast: Ale
- Established: 1986
Reviews and Accolades:
- Gold, 2010 World Beer Cup®, Classic English-Style Pale Ale
- Silver, 2012 World Beer Cup®, Classic English-Style Pale Ale
- Silver, 2010 Great American Beer Festival®, Classic English-Style Pale Ale
Sharp cheddar, grilled meat, fried seafood, soft, ripened cheese
Atlas Sales is your Summit beer distributor for Battle Creek, Marshall, Olivet, and the surrounding areas.